Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 9 & 10

Day 9 the trip from Austin to Eureka. We work up at around 5:30ish to leave for a climb to Eureka. Uncertainty nothing much happened today as its going to be slow until we hit Utah or Colorado,

Dinner was provided by the lions club and it was fantastic. Its always really nice to meat lions from across the country.

Now day 10 had more to offer and it was the trip to Ely Nevada. We had a later wakeup and enjoyed our normal crew chief breakfast. Today was an easy 80 miles but the wind was against us today. This made the bride 100 times harder.

I pushed myself as hard as I could but  I was racked today and went to a home shop for a new saddle but sadly there was nothing for me. We were greeted at lodging which was a highschool by then student council. They provided dinner for us and we had to wait a while to finally move into the gym for logging.

Many of the guys went out to see the man of steel but I passed because I promised to see it with my better half when I come home. I hung with kyle and Doug for a while before passing out before tomorrows ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment