Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 12

Today was the lovely day 12 and the ride into Delta Utah. We woke up early per the usually and got ready to enjoy a 96 mile day with an added 4 miles to make it a century. I rode with Travis and Doug today during one of the most boring rides ever.

The desert is real cool once you are it and then your hate for it gets higher each mile you go. Not to mention Utah has a bad habit of just pouring gravel over their roads instead of repaving then. This made for a bumpy ride in which rocks were flying everywhere.

I finished today through the pain for my first century, this was great news for me and we had a team dinner at a Mexican restaurant and had team vehicle cleaning. Needless to say van 1 was the cleanest and best van out of them all. Not because I'm in it or anything.

We headed back to lodging and rested up for the days ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment